s parents, feeding our family in smart, nutritious ways is often our main preoccupation in the kitchen. But if you want your children to have a positive relationship with food and develop their learning skills, you can definitely introduce them to activities with safe kitchen tools and products that exposes them to a world of mechanics and imagination. To do so, here are 5 trusted kitchen projects your kids can do that are safe and leave them with something fun to play with and to remember!
1. Melting Ice Science Experiment with Salt & Liquid Watercolors – Artful Parents
2. Dinosaur Fossils - I Can Teach My Child
3. Kitchen Science For Kids: What will freeze first - No Time for Flash Cards
4. Dancing Oobleck – Housinga Forest
5. Cress head with an egg – Planet Science (Picture by Crunchcandy, Creative Common)