Say I love you first thing in the morning with these lime ginger white chocolate fudges. They’re easy to make, take only 5 mins of prep and perfect for a last-minute Valentine’s Day treat! ♡
Ingredients for the Valentine’s White Chocolate Fudges
Makes about 2 heart-shaped fudges:
- 10 ounces (300g) high-quality white chocolate, chopped
- Zest of one untreated lime, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1/2-inch knob (1cm) of fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup (25g) of shredded coconut
- 2 strawberries, for topping
1. In a small bowl, combine chocolate, cream, ginger and grated lime zest. Heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and microwave for 30 seconds more. The consistency should be smooth and homogeneous. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until set (minimum 1 hour).
2. Form 2 large balls of chocolate with an ice cream scoop and roll them in coconut. Press into a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make the form. You may have to use a knife to help un-mold the chocolate fudge hearts.
3. Arrange the hearts on dessert plates, top with sliced strawberries and sprinkle with additional lime zest and coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Take out of the refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy and happy Valentine’s Day! ♡