This easy and delicious tomato watermelon gazpacho with feta, onion and cilantro is the perfect summer soup. Low-fat and gluten-free, this refreshing sipper is sure to please a crowd!
Ingredients list for the watermelon gazpacho
- 2 cups (300 g) diced seedless watermelon, keep a few dices for garnish
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced + slices for garnish
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 oz (30 g) feta cheese, crumbled, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the tomatoes and watermelon. Pour in the red wine vinegar, honey and olive oil and pulse. Add the onion and season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
2. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate the soup for 1 hour.
3. Stir before serving and pour into chilled bowls and sprinkle with remaining watermelon, red onion slices, feta, and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.