I love quiche! It makes the perfect lunch, both healthy and satisfying, either warm or cold. Well, I have preferences for sure but in general we are never disappointed when trying new combinations of ingredients. The main thing is to know the basic quiche recipe. This vegetarian quiche recipe is quick to prepare since there is no meat or fish to cook, just vegetables and cheese!
Preparation time: 15 minutes – Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients list for the quiche with vegetables and feta recipe
- 1 homemade shortcrust pastry sheet (or buy it read made juts like me!))
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/3 fl oz (10cl) of liquid cream
- Grated swiss cheese (Gruyere or Emmental)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. Cut vegetables into small cubes; place them in a microwave-safe dish.
2. Add salt and pepper, cover with foil and cook for 10 minutes at maximum power.
3. Then cook the vegetables in a pan over the stove, with a tablespoon of olive oil for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
5. Prepare the quiche batter by mixing eggs and cream. Add the grated cheese and feta, according to your taste. Add the vegetables.
6. Roll out the dough into a pie pan and pour the filling over.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Your vegetable quiche should be ready. Prick with a knife – the blade should come out clean; if not, leave to bake for a few minutes more.