Healthy, colorful, and quick to make, this vegetable stir-fry—cooked with a colorful blend of broccoli, artichokes, and carrots—makes the perfect side dish for grilled meat. Enriched and seasoned with grain mustard, thyme and veal stock, this stir-fry plays the card of flavors combinations.
- 4 carrots
- 1 small broccoli
- 4 artichokes
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon veal stock
- 3 1/3 fl oz (10cl) of water
- 1 1/2 tbsp (20g) butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and peel the vegetables and cut them into pieces.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter then add the vegetables, mustard and a few sprigs of thyme. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, watching carefully and then add water and veal stock. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Watch out during cooking and add water if necessary.