Valentine’s Day treats don’t have to be difficult to make! These delicious chocolate hearts with hints of ginger make the perfect chocolatey gift to treat your sweet heart.
Ingredients list for the white chocolate bites
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate, chopped
- Fresh grated ginger root, to taste
- Food coloring (optional)
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
You’ll need a couple of heart shaped silicon molds, like this one. Make sure they are clean and dry before starting.
1. Place molds on a baking sheet or other flat surface.
2. Gently melt chocolate in a double boiler. Once completely melted, set aside to cool a bit.
3. Stir in grated ginger into melted chocolate. You can add a drop of food coloring if you want. Mix well.
4. Pour melted white chocolate into each cavity.
5. Tap the baking sheet firmly on your kitchen counter to level out the melted chocolate.
6. Put into the refrigerator or the freezer until hardened.