What if we decided to show him all our love and passion with a super easy dessert? And what if we munched this small raspberry together with him? And what if we said “I love you” with this sweet and delicate dessert? Let’s have a beautiful table with the flowers he just offered us in the center. And of course, we won’t forget the candles and this little champagne flute that makes people more in love!
This is a dessert recipe your Valentine will love for sure.
Preparation time: 15 min – Pause time: 4 h 30 min or freezer
Ingredients list for Raspberry Panacotta recipe
- 2 cups (50cl) of liquid whipping cream
- 4 tbsp (50g) sugar
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- Raspberry coulis
1. Put the gelatin in a bowl of cold water to soften.
2. Pour the cream into a saucepan and add the sugar and heat everything over low heat.
3. Remove from heat as soon as cream begins to boil.
4. Add the drained gelatin and stir well until it’s dissolved.
5. Pour into small molds without overflowing.
6. Book in your refrigerator for 4 hours or 30 minutes in the freezer.
7. Just before serving, add the raspberry sauce over each pannacotta.
You can add other ingredients, just before adding gelatin:
- Orange blossom water
- Maraschino liqueur (Italian liqueur)
- Hazelnut liqueur
Nina L. Palmer