How to organize under the sink space? The cabinet right under our kitchen sink is often the worst of our kitchen problem areas. Do you have a dirty little secret under your kitchen sink? So many tall bottles of cleaners that all too easily tip over and create a domino effect when attempting to reach just one. Towels, soap, brushes never stop falling every time we open that cabinet door. Is there any simple solution? We made a little selection of items: from individual storage bins with handles, stackable baskets and space dividers… A smart combination of storage and organization products will usually do the trick. What are your space saving solution to better organize under your sink? Please add your suggestions!
1. Large Rectangular Slotted Plastic Storage Basket – $36.00 (36 units per case) by DollarTree
2. Tall Chrome Cupboard Shelf – $14.99 by Container Store
3. Stack & Carry 6 Gallon Recycling Container – $7.15 by Amazon
4. SeaStow Folding Step Stool-Blue – $9.99 by Sandie’s Galley and More
5. Grasslands Road Bright Pink Plastic Party Drink Chiller Tub with Handles – $27.81 by Amazon
6. Solid Microfiber Bar Mop Towel – $12.30 by Amazon