Boost your spirit and fill up with energy with this refreshing and delicious tomato and watermelon smoothie. Ready in 5 minutes with just a handful of ingredients, it leaves you plenty of time to sip on breakfast, sitting out and catching the rising sunlight.
Ingredients list for the tomato watermelon smoothie
- 3 cups (about 1/2 inch squares) of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Ice cubes, to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (optional)
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Line a cookie sheet or large plate with wax paper and spread out watermelon and tomato pieces and freeze for 1 hour.
2. Place frozen watermelon and tomato pieces in your blender, add ice cubes and the sweetener of your choice and blend until smooth.
3. Pour yogurt into a tall glass and top with watermelon and tomato puree, mix with a long spoon or a straw and serve immediately. Garnish with a piece of watermelon or fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!