Ingredient list for Toasted Bread with Zucchini and Anchovy Spread
These proportions are suitable for 4 people:
- 2 rolls with cereals
- 8 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 1 ounce (25g) salted butter
- 2 small zucchinis
- Olive oil
- Pine nuts (optional)
Super-Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownie
Preheat oven to 390°f (200°c).
1. Wash and cut both ends of the zucchini. Detail into slices about ½ cm thick. Remove the two (or three) slices that only have green skin. Line the zucchini slices on a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with olive oil on both sides. Bake the zucchini for 10 minutes. Turn them over and bake for 5 minutes more.
2. Meanwhile, prepare anchovy butter. Chop anchovies roughly with a knife and place in a mortar. Crush with a pestle and add the softened butter in small pieces. Work the mixture until you get a smooth paste.
3. Cut two bread rolls lengthwise. Toast lightly with your toaster or under the grill of your oven, just to give them a slight crunch. Spread the butter and anchovy mix then top with grilled zucchini slices. Add a drizzle of olive oil and grilled pine nuts on your toast.