Toasted Tartines with Apricot and Greek Yogurt — Feeling a bit hungry? Are you up for a simple and delicious snack? The juicy apricot halves are seared with vanilla seeds, topped with honey and sprinkled with toasted slivered almonds. Taking full advantage of the season’s produce, you’ll end up with a true snack or breakfast delight in less than 10 minutes!
Ingredient list for Apricots & Greek Yogurt Tartines
For 1 large or 2 small tartines:
- 1 large slice of country bread
- 1 Greek Yogurt, drained and sweetened with 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 organic apricots
- Slivered almonds
- 1 knob of butter
- Vanilla seeds
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. Toast the bread slice in your toaster, so that it is just crispy and soft.
2. Wash apricots and cut in half or quarters.
3. Toast the almonds in a pan without adding fat. Set aside.
4. Melt a knob of butter in the pan, add the apricots and vanilla seeds. Cook over high heat for a few minutes so that apricot start to melt but remain firm.
5. Spread the greek yogurt on the tartine bread. Add apricot on top, pour honey over and sprinkle with toasted almonds. Enjoy your breakfast!
- Use ripe peaches instead of apricot, with a few drops of balsamic, it’s delicious!
- Try with ricotta instead of Greek yogurt