Strawberry, watermelon, and lime—This slushie is just 4 ingredients and crazy refreshing; the perfect way to cool you down on a hot summer day!
Ingredients list for the strawberry watermelon slush
- 1/2 lb (225g) strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed and frozen
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. In a small saucepan, heat strawberries with sugar and a tablespoon water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, until strawberries are completely softened. Press the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and collect the syrup into a glass jar.
2. Meanwhile, place the watermelon cubes and lemon juice in a blender and puree until slush consistency.
3. Divide the watermelon and lime frozen puree into glasses, pour the strawberry syrup over, then garnish with halved strawberries. Yum!