Fresh, healthy and nutritious, this Strawberry Banana Ginger Smoothie is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or anytime in between. Good for you, and always tasty!
Ingredients list for the strawberry ginger smoothie
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 fresh banana, peeled
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon honey, if needed to sweeten
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until combined. Serve immediately.
2. If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more fruit and/or ice.