Here’s what hit our plates this past week! If you’re in the mood for spring, we have two desserts that will make your day: black currant and violet macarons and a fruit salad with nectarines, melon and lemon dressing. And if quick dinners are your aim, try a warm farfalle with leek and bacon casserole for lunch and braised zucchini with rosemary and sage for a light dinner. Lots of choices here, we hope you’ll enjoy!
- 1. Carrot Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- 2. Chickpea Salad With Cod
- 3. A Mother’s Day Coffee Time: Black Currant and Violet Macarons
- 4. Crunch Love: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 5. Good Recipe: Cooked Radishes in Orange Juice