If you or your kids love to munch something when watching a movie or the game of your favorite team, potato chips or pop corn are not the only options you have! These oven-roasted chickpeas are amazingly crispy especially when served warm. More addicting and healthier than potato chips, they make a great snack full of fiber that will keep you satisfied longer.
Ingredients list for the Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 and ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Fresh chopped parsley, to taste
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
Or any spices you like: smoked paprika, cajun spice blend… It’s up to you!
1. Preheat your oven at 390°F (200°C).
2. Pat dry the chickpeas with a kitchen towel, until they are completely dry.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer the chickpeas on it. Roast for 15 minutes.
4. Take chickpeas from the oven and put into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil on the chickpeas and mix them around with a spoon so that they are all evenly coated. Sprinkle salt, chili, parsley and cumin and mix well. Make sure they are all evenly coated with spices.
5. Place back in the oven and roast for another 15 minutes until golden, dry and crispy. Adjust salt and serve still warm, or cold.