These perfect vegan tacos are made with simple ingredients for a quick lunch or a lightweight snack. Wrapped in a soft tortilla and topped with a spicy Sriracha-mayo sauce, crunchy jalapeño slices and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, you may have just found your new favorite way to eat pineapple!
Ingredients list for the spicy pineapple tacos
- Soft corn tortillas (or wheat flour if you prefer)
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons mayonaise
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Combine Sriracha sauce, salt and mayonnaise into a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Assemble the tacos by arranging diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro on top of tortillas, then drizzle with the spicy sauce.