Speculoos Plum tart: If you like juicy fruits on a slightly crunchy shortbread pastry, you will love this tart. To better enjoy the taste of fruit, we will make a lighter pastry… Less fat, but enriched with some Speculoos cookies… Guaranteed success!
Ingredients list: plum tart
For a 2:
- 1 cup (200g) all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces (60g) light butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup of water
- About 2 lb (1kg) plums – choose the small yellow variety
- 7-8 speculoos cookies from Biscoff
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan.
3. Pour water and melted butter into of the flour. Mix with a wooden spoon. Finish kneading by hand, then form a ball.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Then spread in your tart pan.
6. Crumble the Speculoos cookies, place in the bottom of the tart shell and garnish with pitted plums.
7. Put in preheated oven to 360°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
9. You can serve it lukewarm or cold. Enjoy!
What do you think of this recipe? Please share you comments if you tried it!