Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe
A small and tasty chicken salad, easy to prepare, combining the freshness of melon and the taste of smoked chicken. Original and beautiful presentation. Have a nice Summer lunch with this chicken salad!
Period: Preparation: 15 min –
Chill: 30 minutes
Ingredients Smoked: Chicken Salad
- 2 ripe melons
- 2 smoked chicken breasts
- Green olives
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of paprika powder
- 80 g of roasted almonds
- Black pepper from the mill
A melon baller (for digging balls in the flesh of melons)
Preparation: Smoked Chicken Salad
- Cut the melon in half. Remove the seeds and then – with the melon baller – remove small melon balls.
- Keep hollowed melon cut in half for presentation.
- Place melon balls in a bowl. Add the smoked chicken breasts, cut into small pieces, having removed the skin from them.
- Mix well, then add the olives (pitted) and mix well again.
- Then mix in a bowl the cream cheese with the juice of a lemon, a pinch of paprika powder, and toasted slivered almonds, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, then season the chicken and melon with the cottage cheese mixture.
Divide the mixture into the hollowed half melons, then refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes before serving chilled.
Wine suggestion: A well-beaten white wine from Touraine is the perfect companion to enjoy this entry.