Baked cherry tomatoes with roasted shrimps, feta cheese and fresh parsley. This mediterranean inspired dish is surprisingly easy, and so good for a light dinner.
Ingredients list for Roasted Shrimp and Cherry Tomatoes
Makes 4 servings:
- 5 cups red cherry, grape, or other small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, torn
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 pounds (950g) raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Slices of bread
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil in a large flat baking dish (at least 9 x 13-inch). Roast the tomatoes for 20 minutes.
3. Mix the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil with garlic, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes and white wine. Stir in the shrimp and let marinate while tomatoes finish roasting.
4. Remove tomatoes from the oven. Distribute shrimp and marinade over the tomatoes and return the dish to the oven. Roast until shrimp are pink and cooked through, which should take about 6 minutes.
5. Serve with greek feta cheese on top. Garnish with additional fresh parsley and black pepper. Accompany with a good slice of country bread.
(Photography: © Anna Mavritta)