This family favorite might be the easiest pork tenderloin recipe ever. Just season the pork and pop it in the oven. It is fool proof and will result in a great dinner for your family. You can enjoy this tender pork loin roast for dinner but best of all, the leftovers can make great sandwiches for lunch!
Ingredient list for Pesto Pork Tenderloin with Tomato
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 jar of fresh pesto (read how to make your own pesto here)
- 4 small or 2 large tomatoes, cut into 3 thick slices
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Rinse and pat dry pork loin, and then season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking dish lined with parchment paper (this helps to collect the cooking juices and clean the dish afterward).
3. Place tomato slices around the pork loin. Brush generously on all sides with pesto, using a silicon brush.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove pork loin from oven and cover it with foil to let it rest for about 15 minutes. Then you can make 1/2-inch thick slices. Serve with a green salad an crusty bread. If you have leftovers, it is also very good with a hint of mustard.