ith all the hustle and bustle in the kitchen, we often realize how our recipe organization is insufficient. Between the dozens of recipes we can find online, in magazines or that we’ve written quickly on a paper napkin, our stuff gets messy very quickly. That’s why recipe binders and boxes certainly are the next best thing to sliced bread! If you are a bit unorganized (just like me) and the cook in the family, you should definitely have your favorite recipes in one central location to optimize your meal preparation! Here are 5 options I’ve looked into:
1. Personalized Recipe Gift Set with Embosser – $69.95 Williams Sonoma
2. Bamboo Recipe Card Box & Recipe File Holder, by Meadowsweet Kitchens – $9.99 Amazon
3. Personalized Recipe and Entertaining Journal – $24.99 Williams Sonoma
4. Acacia Wood Secret Recipe Box, by Ironwood Gourmet – $23.98 Amazon
5. Cookbook Recipe Organizer – $16.22 Amazon
Check also this selection of recipe journals and binders we made a few months ago!