Who doesn’t love a delicious stack pancake? Incredibly light and delicious, these Nutella and raspberry pancakes are crispy on the outside and delicately creamy on the inside. It’s like comfort and happiness in the form of a sweet breakfast!
Ingredients list for the Nutella Raspberry Pancakes recipe
Makes 24 pancakes:
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 3/4 cup (175g) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) soft butter
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
- 1 cup (125g) raspberries
- Icing sugar
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with milk and sugar. In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
3. Add the oil and butter, mix the batter until smooth.
4. Heat a knob of butter in a skillet and pour in a small ladle of batter. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining batter.
For the filling and finishing:
1. Make a stack of pancakes, add a dollop of Nutella and spread it over the top of the pancakes.
2. Arrange raspberries on top and sprinkle with icing sugar.
(Photo by Chloe Delice)