A simply divine creation—These fluffy buttermilk pancakes with Greek yogurt and fresh raspberries are lighter than your regular pancakes. You will want a big stack of these for a perfect Sunday brunch!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yield: about 12-14 pancakes
Ingredients list for the pancakes
For the pancakes:
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (65ml) whole milk
- 1/2 cup (65ml) low-fat buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
3 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light-brown sugar
For the filling:
- Greek yogurt
- Liquid honey
- Fresh raspberries
1. In a bowl whisk together granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, flour, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, buttermilk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla. Pour the wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk to combine. You can let sit overnight in the refrigerator, or a least 25 minutes at room temperature.
3. Butter your griddle if necessary, and ladle batter onto preheated griddle 1/4 cup at a time and slightly spread batter in a circular motion. Allow to cook until bubbles start to show up on the surface, about 1 minute. Then carefully flip to pancake and cook until golden brown.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk together greek yogurt and honey. Adjust to volumes to your taste.
5. Spread the yogurt mixture on the first pancake of your stack, then top with raspberries, then add another pancake and repeat this process until you’re happy with your pancake stack!