Perfect for a lazy day at the pool, a baby shower, a backyard BBQ with the kids or whatever your heart desires, this fruity and flavorful raspberry and mint mojito makes the perfect choice for some sun time. Feel free to customize and rest assured it’ll still turn out delicious!
Ingredients list for the Raspberry Mint Mojito
- 4 large mint leaves (plus for decoration)
- 2 slices of lime
- 1 to 3 tablespoons (2 to 5cl) white rum
- 3 tablespoons (5cl) raspberry syrup
- 4 raspberries
- Club soda
- Crushed ice
1. Rinse and place the mint leaves in the bottom of your glass.
2. Cut the slices of lime into pieces and place in the bottom of the glass, add raspberries.
3. Muddle slightly together so that all your raspberries, lime and mint leaves are crushed. This will release the aromas.
4. Fill 1/3 of the glass withcrushed ice. Pour in raspberry syrup and rum and fill with club soda. Mix together and enjoy!
Note: You can also use lime zest that you drop into an ice cube tray. Cover with water and allow to freeze. It makes pretty refreshing ice cubes.