This raspberry margarita is stunning for a holiday party or get together; unless you just want a break after a busy week!
Ingredients list for the raspberry margarita
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 oz White Tequila
- 2 oz triple sec or other orange liquor
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sparkling water or sprite, to fill the glasses
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender except water and blend until smooth. If desired, strain to remove raspberry seeds.
2. Pour into glasses over ice, fill with sparkling water or Sprite, garnish with a raspberry, and serve.