This vibrant and refreshing raspberry lemonade is the ultimate fruity drink for summer months. You can either use fresh or frozen raspberries, and still or sparkling water—so simple and inexpensive!
Ingredients list for the raspberry lemonade
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (120ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- Ice for serving
- Mint leaves for garnish
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Puree raspberries and honey in a blender or food processor until smooth and filter with a strainer before transfering to a pitcher.
2. Add water and lemon juice and stir to combine.
3. Chill and serve over ice with mint leaves and lemon wedges.