Because it is quietly done in advance, this rabbit and prunes terrine is perfect for your dinner entries. You will be very proud when your guests will enjoy this delicious terrine, you have made up by yourself.
Ingredients for Rabbit Terrine With Prunes Recipe
A rabbit warren of 1.500 kg
1.500 kg of minced pork
1/2 l dry white wine
2 slices of bacon
200 g bacon2 eggs
300 g of prunes
Preparation Rabbit Terrine with Prunes
- The day before, reverse the rabbit, cut into pieces and keep the liver. Make the marinade (with the rabbit) overnight in half the white wine with salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf.
- Soak the prunes in the other half of white wine. The next day, line the terrine pot with slices of bacon: to do so, cut the bacon into strips.
- Mix the ground meat, wine marinade, eggs, pitted and drained prunes, add the crushed rabbit liver and season.
- Fill the bowl with alternating pieces of rabbit, strips of bacon and stuffing with prunes. Cover with a bard of bacon and cook for 2 hours in a hot oven in a bain-marie. Let cool.
- Serve the next day with salad of Treviso.