Let’s revisit a classic: bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin! Nothing beats the scent of rosemary and roasted bacon from the oven: it’s maybe the best recipe for pork you’ll ever have! To enhance the recipe, you can add more flavoring by letting the tenderloin marinate overnight. Serve this gourmet dish for a dinner main course and just watch the smiles on the faces of your guests!
Rosemary and Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin: Ingredients list
- 1 1/3 lb (600g) pork tenderloin
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) thinly sliced bacon
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup (10cl) chicken stock
- Ground pepper and olive oil
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Peel and slice the onions. Peel the garlic cloves and cut them in half.
3. Prepare the pork tenderloin: wrap it with slices of bacon and tie up with a string, along with rosemary sprigs.
4. Put the roast in a rectangular baking dish. Add the onions, garlic, chicken stock and a little olive oil.
5. Lightly ground pepper over the wrapped tenderloin and roast for 40 to 50 minutes depending on the size.
6. Remove the string before serving. Cut the tenderloin and serve with the gravy and a side dish of your choice — roasted potatoes, green beans…