Marinated pork tenderloin: for a more flavorful and tender meat, there is nothing easier to implement than a marinade. A little olive oil, chopped garlic, ginger and soy sauce enhance the taste of meat. The longer the marinating time, the more fragrant the meat will be!
Ingredients list for the pork tenderloin stir fry
For 4 people:
- 1 1/2 lbs (700g) pork tenderloin
- 2/5 cup (10cl) soy sauce
- 2/5 cup (10cl) of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage
- 1 small pot of bean sprouts
1. Cut the meat into thin slices. Put them in a large enough dish. Chop the garlic cloves.
2. In a bowl, mix garlic with ginger, soy sauce, olive oil and pepper, without adding salt. Pour over the meat and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
3. Chop the Chinese cabbage, mixed with drained bean sprouts.
4. Drain the meat from the marinade. Sear the meat for a few minutes in a wok or skillet, stirring briskly. Pour a little marinade over the meat near the end of cooking.
5. Spread a bit of Chinese cabbage and soy on your plates, have meat on top (or side) with a little sauce.
6. Accompany with rice noodles flavored with orange or according to your choice.
Serve immediately and enjoy your marinated pork tenderloin!