Here’s an easy, quick and cheap meal to do: please welcome this tasty pork stir fry. Peppers and carrots bring colors to enhance this wonderful dish.
Pork stir-fry with peppers and carrots
Ingredients list for 4 persons:
- 1lb (500g) of pork (loin, pork tenderloin …)
- 4 carrots
- 2 red peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 lb (400g) tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the meat into pieces. Peel vegetables and slice them thinly. In a skillet, fry the meat over high heat in two tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Once the meat colors, add the chopped vegetables (carrots, peppers, onions and garlic), season with salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add tomato sauce and 10 ounces of water then simmer for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the volume of pork meat. Adjust the seasoning after cooking.
4. It’s ready! You can serve this sautéed pork with fresh tagliatelle pasta.
Read also: Homemade Bread Buns