So fresh! This alcohol free pomegranate spritzer is a simple, refreshing and perfect way to say hello to this upcoming Labor day weekend. With lime juice, orgeat syrup and pomegranate syrup, you have sweetness and tartness in the same glass, ready in just 5 minutes!
Ingredient list for the Pomegranate Lemonade Soda
Makes one glass:
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Slices of limes for garnish
- Pomegranate syrup
- Orgeat syrup
- A few sprigs of rosemary for garnish
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Seltzer water, for serving
1. In a glass or jar pour the Seltzer water halfway up, then pomegranate syrup, orgeat syrup and lime juice. Add ice cubes, the sprig of rosemary and a few slices of lime.
2. Mix, it’s ready… Fresh and delicious!
Note: You can garnish your drink with few currants or pomegranate seeds.
(Photography: Nina Palmer)