If you own a pitcher — whether a classic glass version or an antique stoneware pick — you can add a lively and serene touch to your interior by turning it into a wonderful vase. Gather fresh flowers cut from the garden and check these seven examples of beautiful floral arrangements.
1. Shabby chic: A chirped enameled pitcher adds a vintage touch to a romantic interior. From the garden to a small dining table, this vessel brings a fresh outdoor feeling to a cozy interior. Via Dreamy Whites.
2. On the dining table: This china pitcher with blue patterns is large enough to hold an ample bouquet and makes the perfect centerpiece of a classic dining setup. Design by Last Detail Interior Design, New York.
3. On the coffee table: This elegant porcelain pitcher comes in contrast to the dark lines of the table. Plus, it adds life to this symmetrical layout around the fireplace. Asher Associates Architects, Philadephia.
4. Metal pitcher: An antique tin pitcher can bring an unexpected touch of nostalgia in a collected decor. It works especially well to hold a dried flowers arrangement. Jute Interior Design, San Francisco.
5. In the kitchen: A bold and joyful statement is made with this creamy white ceramic pitcher that adds a light accent to this warm monochromatic kitchen. Note that the sunflowers match the cabinets to avoid overcrowding the room with too many different colors. Heide Hendricks, New York.
6. Not only flowers, but branches: Something is screaming Spring in this shabby chic veranda; especially since you can tuck maple branches with fresh green leaves into a round ceramic pitcher. Via Dear Lillie.
7. Glass pitcher: One of the best way to keep things understated. This transparent pitcher is remarkable enough to make an impression, and discreet enough to highlight the flowers without saturating the centre of the table. Inner Visions Interiors.