So bright and perfect for any kids party or birthday, these peanut butter cupcakes sprinkled with M&M’s a just adorable too! As they are very rich, you’ll need a huge glass of milk with these cupcakes!
Ingredients list for Peanut Butter Cupcakes with M & M’s
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Resting time: 2h
Makes 10 cupcakes
For the dough:
- 1 1/4 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup (140g) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) softened butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/5 cup (50ml) of milk
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
For the vanilla whipped cream:
- 4/5 cup (20cl) of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (25g) icing sugar
- Vanilla extract
- 7 oz (200g) of M&M’s for the topping
1. In a cold stainless steel bowl, beat the very cold heavy cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract until you obtain whipped cream.
2. Strain, pour into a siphon, shake and let stand 2 hours into the fridge. Alternatively, you can make the whipped cream at the last minute and use a pastry bag to pipe the filling over the cupcake.
1. In a bowl, combine softened butter with sugar and peanut butter.
2. Add the eggs then add flour, baking powder, milk and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into cupcake molds or muffin tins, filling them 2/3 full and bake for about 20 minutes at 360°F (180°C).
Top the cupcake with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed M&M’s.
(Photography by Cook-with-love)