A quick and fragrant side dish to accompany your roasted meat or grilled chicken for a tasteful weeknight dinner.
Ingredients list for the paprika rosemary oven potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled and crushed
- 2 medium (6 oz) potatoes, russet or yukon gold, washed and dried
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Combine oil, rosemary, paprika, crumbled bouillon cube and crushed garlic in a small bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
3. Quarter the potatoes lengthwise then cut the potato quarters in half. Cut the bell pepper into strips. Place on the parchment paper, toss with olive oil and garlic to evenly coat. Season with salt and black pepper. Try to make a single layer for cooking evenly.
4. Bake uncovered in the center of the oven until tender crisp and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Shake the baking sheet from time to time to toss the potatoes. Baking time will vary depending on your baking sheet and your oven.
(Photography: © Lucky Elephant)