Oyster soup Recipe “à la Charentaise”
Oyster soup from Charente is a recipe that is great and remarkable to taste. This recipe should be appreciated by all lovers of cooking with seaweed or iodine.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
Ingredients Oyster soup Recipe
- 4 dozen oysters,
- 2 large yellow onions
- 50 grams of butter,
- 6 sprigs of chervil,
- 30 grams of flour,
- 4 glasses of milk,
- 5 grams of black pepper from the mill.
Preparation Oyster soup
- Open the oysters and collect water.
- Cook 5 minutes in a pan.
- Prepare a chopped onion and mix with butter and a little flour.
- Cook this mixture for 30 minutes, then wet it with milk.
- Have the croutons at the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour over.
- Then put the oysters in the broth.
- Stir and serve.
- Disposal on this soup with a white wine from Charentais country.