For a quick, scrumptious dinner for two, this one pan garlic parmesan chicken with zucchini is a fantastic one pan option! Melt-in-your-mouth chicken is covered by a crust of parmesan, garlic and herbs and baked along crisp zucchini and juicy grape tomatoes. The recipe comes together quickly and is impossible to miss!
Ingredients list for the One Pan Parmesan Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds (700g) chicken breast (with or without skin/bone)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2-3 small zucchinis, sliced
- A handful grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Oil a cat iron skillet or a baking pan. In a bowl, combine grated parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, thyme and olive oil.
2. Arrange sliced zucchini in the pan and sprinkle with the garlic parmesan mixture, making to coat well between the slices.
3. Score the chicken breast with a knife and then heavily coat with the garlic parmesan and herbs mixture. Place chicken on top of zucchini and arrange halved tomatoes around. Use any remaining Parmesan garlic mixture and press on the chicken and vegetables.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes (or more, depending on the thickness of your chicken breast) and remove. Serve hot, enjoy immediately!