Recent studies suggest eating more high-fiber, carotenoid-rich veggies may lower breast cancer risk. With the Fall season and its loads of wonderful produces, there are many ways to include carotenoids in your diet. So this is the perfect occasion to enjoy eating sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, and squash! Below we made a list of both delicious and nutritive recipes from these seasonal picks.
- Sugar Free Pumpkin Bread!
- Parmesan Pumpkin Gnocchi
- Roasted Pumpkin And Pearl Barley Risotto
- Spices Pumpkin Soup with Cheese
- Apples and Pumpkin Cream Verrines
Ozeri Multifunction Kitchen & Food ScaleShop
- Spicy Braised Carrots
- Orange Carrot Soup
- Cooked Carrots with Orange
- Carrots Pears Salad
- 5 Tips for Enjoy Every Colors of Carrots
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato Patties
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potatoes