How to make Strawberries and Whipped Cream Meringues
“It is often said that meringues are tricky to cook. In reality they should not cook but dry out. By following this recipe, you will have no problem. You just get there the day before. You will add some strawberries to meringues to give color and acidity to the dessert. “
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking: 12 pm
Ingredients Strawberries and Whipped Cream Meringues
Ingredients for 6 people
- 8 eggs whites
- 250 g fine sugar
- ¾ of cream
- 180 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Small strawberries
Preparation of ingredients
Strawberries and Whipped Cream Meringues
- Sprinkle flour on a oven plate.
- Preheat the oven to the lowest temperature.
- In a container, get the egg whites until very stiff.
- Add sugar and unify the mixture.
- Fill a pastry bag with the beaten egg whites and train the meringue on the baking tray.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake to dry overnight.
Preparation Strawberries and Whipped Cream Meringues
- Cut horizontaly the meringues in two pieces and drop them in a dish.
- Go up the cream and add sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk again to unify the whipped cream.
- Put the cream in a pastry bag and top the meringues halves.
- Stick with the other halves and garnish with remaining whipped cream.
- Put some strawberries on it.