No time for a full meal prep? No matter how busy life gets, these make-ahead Spring Roll Meal Prep Bowls are easy to put together and filling enough to pass for a regular meal! They’re delicious, with protein and healthy fats to help satisfy hunger. Serves 3-4 portions.
Ingredients list for the Spring Roll Meal Prep
Sweet garlic lime vinaigrette:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) fish sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lime juice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) vegetable oil
The prep bowls:
- Cooked rice noodles
- Basil and cilantro, chopped (or any herbs you like)
- Jalapeño peppers
- Chopped peanuts
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- Julienned carrots, diced bell peppers, and sliced cucumbers (you can also add sprouts)
- Cooked shrimp or tofu, chicken, surimi etc… (optional)
1. Combine the sauce ingredients together in a small jar closed tightly. Set aside.
2. Cook rice noodles according to package directions, then rinse them under cold water before draining.
3. Meal prep: Arrange noodles and carrots side by side in the container, then top with cucumbers, avocado, bell peppers and Jalapeño. Add the shrimp (or tofu, chicken, surimi…) sprinkle the chopped peanuts, basil and cilantro on top.
4. Drizzle the sauce all over the ingredients when you’re ready to eat. Enjoy! ♥︎