You’ve been warned: These marinated mushrooms are ultra addictive. Flavored with fragrant garlic and fresh parsley, they make the perfect antipasta for your next dinner party or get-together.
Ingredients list for the marinated mushrooms
- 1 pound (450g) fresh white button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1. Clean mushrooms of all visible dirt and trim the stems. Simmer mushroom in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Slice the mushrooms and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed. Transfer to a large air-tight jar and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.