We may be cooking junkies over here at Eatwell 101, but when it comes time to travel, we’re all about packing light. You won’t find us hauling our entire kitchen equipment into our already stuffed suitcases, but we all tend to have a favorite utensil we cannot travel without (some are surprising!). Click through to find eight kitchen essentials that remain staples in our suitcases—and let us know in the comments what you can’t live without when you’re on a road trip.
1. Gourmet 7 Piece Travelers Knife Set, by Wusthof – $139.95 Amazon
2. Chantal Single Serve Easy Travel Mug – $19.95 Amazon
3. Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton, by Hario – $31.98 Amazon
4. Single Serve Travel Blender – $14.85 Amazon
5. New Hudson Deluxe Travel Picnic Set – $46.75 Amazon