Raise your glass and get the party going with this spicy jalapeño and red fruit margarita! A mix of red fruit syrup is blended with tequila, Triple Sec and jalapeño for a unique signature cocktail.
Ingredients list for the margarita
Yields: 4 servings
- 2/3 cup (80ml) white or silver tequila
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 3 wide strips orange zest
- 12 oz (about 2 cups) frozen red fruit mix (strawberry, raspberry, red currants, blackberry…)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fresh lime juice
- Jalapeno slices
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1. In a small saucepan, bring sugar, water, and orange zest to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until sugar dissolves completely, about 3 minutes. Allow syrup to cool in a bowl.
3. Stir in fruit syrup, lime juice, tequila, and Triple Sec. Fill salt-rimmed glasses with ice, then pour the margarita mix over top. Garnish each margarita with a slice of jalapeño.