Boost your greens intake the easy way with this affordable, vitamin-packed version of green juice. Fresh kale, plenty of sweet pineapple, mint and lemon make a delicious drink that is perfect to beat your afternoon drowsiness.
Ingredients list for the Kale and Pineapple Juice
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup kale leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. In a blender, combine cold water, kale, pineapple, ginger, fresh mint and lemon juice.
2. Blend until smooth and pour through a fine mesh strainer, discard the solids, or keep for later use. Serve over ice.