Iced cucumber soup , a really refreshing soup, perfect for summer meals entries.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Refrigeration: 1 hour
Ingredients cold cucumber soup with mint
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
- ¼ liter of milk
- Black pepper mill
A vertical electric mixer or food processor.
Préparation Iced cucumber soup with mint
- Wash all vegetables under cold water.
- Do not peel the cucumber, unless the skin is very thick. Then details the flesh into small cubes.
- Remove the seeds of tomatoes, then detail the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Remove the son of the celery and finely chop its flesh.
- Clean the mint sprigs and strippers.
- Peel the garlic, then chop finely.
- Then place in large bowl with garlic, mint leaves and all the other vegetables. Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix for at least one minute, possibly adding a little water if the mixture seems too thick.
- Then put the soup into the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving in bowls or glasses.
Ideas, tips & tricks
Reserve a few whole leaves of fresh mint to garnish each serving of soup. Presentation impact guaranteed!