The Cosmopolitan mix is a glamorous cocktail made of vodka and cranberry juice. Made famous by Madonna and the Sex and the City series, the Cosmopolitan is now an essential for a chic party! Did you ever want to master its preparation? It’s time to get your bartender tools ready: shakers, lemon pitcher and strainer, and let’s go.
Cosmopolitan ingredients list
- 1 oz (3cl) vodka
- 1/2 oz (1,5cl) of pure cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz (1,5cl) lemon juice squeezed
- 1/2 oz (1,5cl) triple sec liqueur
- A lime wedge
Cosmopolitan cocktail preparation
1. Add the vodka, cranberry juice, lemon juice and triple sec liqueur to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously a few seconds.
2. Filter over a cocktail glass ( a Martini glass for the purists, or any glass of your choice).
3. Garnish with the lime wedge on the rim, and serve. This cocktail is to be served immediately to your friends.
So, how fresh and tasty is your Cosmopolitan drink?
Photo by ralph and jenny