This light and refreshing combination of grapefruit and tequila will make your heart sing, even in the chill of Autumn! Shake some red grapefruit juice with lime juice and tequila, pour in glass, garnish with lime, and enjoy this twist on a classic that will spice up any celebration.
Ingredients list for the grapefruit margarita
- 8 oz (220ml) tequila
- 3 cups (700ml) ruby red grapefruit juice
- Sparkling water, to fill up
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. In a pitcher, combine tequila, grapefruit juice, honey and fresh lime juice.
2. Divide among four glasses filled with ice, adjust level with sparkling water and serve.