Honey garlic butter roasted carrots are so easy to make and delicious! With a pinch of cracked black pepper and Kosher salt, it makes the perfect side for a weeknight meal or a holiday crowd.
Ingredients list for the Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots, rinsed
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly oil a baking sheet and set aside. Quarter the carrots lengthwise, keep them attached near the base of the stem. This will help them cook faster, plus it’s cute!
2. Melt butter over medium-heat in a saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. Make sure not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat and stir in honey and whisk to combine.
3. Arrange carrots on the prepared baking sheet and brush them with the honey garlic butter sauce. Toss carrots to coat them evenly and arrange in one layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
4. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve, garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!