Honey balsamic avocado toast may just be the ultimate avocado toast! This amazing flat belly recipe is bound to get you out of bed in the morning with its load of sliced avocado and tangy-sweet balsamic vinaigrette on top of fresh toasted bread. Make it and you’ll love how avocado toast just got better!
Ingredients list for the avocado toast
- 1 ripe avocado
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Chili pepper flakes
- Liquid honey
- 1 slice of country bread, toasted
1. Cut avocado in half and remove the skin and pit. Thinly slice half of the avocado, cut side down on a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Spread out the avocado slices to make a shape like a U, then roll on itself to form a spiral looking like a rose. Close the rose tightly by pressing with your both hands at the base of the flower. To make the rose from scratch, you can check our avocado rose video tutorial here.
3. Transfer the avocado onto a toasted bread slice. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper flakes on top, and add ground pepper. Finish with a drizzle of honey on top. Adjust seasoning with a pinch of salt if necessary.