Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie? Do you prefer chocolate or spice? Would you rather go for an iced and decorated sugar cookie or a molasses ginger round? Or maybe it’s a crunchy, chocolate-covered toffee bar or a jam-filled cookie. You have so many choices at this festive time of the year!
Whether you’ve baked Christmas cookies for years or are just starting from scratch, you’ll find 15 inspiring recipes that you need right here. These recipes are the kind that you can bake for friends, family, or just for yourself! I Hope you’ll find these recipes inspirational because we made them as easy as possible to follow. Each cookie has a corresponding picture so that you can see if you did it right.
- 1. Butter Cookies Just for your Tea
- 2. Easy Christmas Cookies With Candied Fruits
- 3. Holiday Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 4. Navette Cookies
- 5. The Amarettis Cookies
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 6. 4 Spice Cookies
- 7. Ginger and Lemon Cookies
- 8. Lemon Macaroons Recipe
- 9. Cats’ Tongues Cookies
- 10. Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies