Have you got one of those dreamy desserts that is fun to think about but you’ve never actually tried? This easy tart features the world’s most intoxicating ingredient: chocolate! And that dreamy element? For me it’s Nutella! With a crispy crust, pieces of crunchy hazelnuts and a sweet chocolatey filling, no need to tell you this nutella hazelnut chocolate tart is divine! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for a wonderful dessert.
Ingredients list for the hazelnut nutella tarts
For 2 Mini tarts
For the dough
- 0.4 cup (40g) all-purpose flour
- 1 large tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- A little milk, if necessary
For the filling
- 1oz (30g) good milk chocolate, chopped
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (40g) of Nutella
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut puree
- About 10 hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1. In a bowl (or food processor to save time ) add flour, hazelnut oil and salt. Mix everything together, adding a little milk (not too much) to form a ball. Flatten the ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into two balls of equal size and spread thinly. Line 2 tartlet molds with the dough and prick with a fork. Blind bake for ten minutes at 430°F (220°C).
1. Melt the milk chocolate with Nutella in a double boiler.
2. Spread the hazelnut puree on the bottom of each tart and cover everything with the melted chocolate and Nutella preparation.
3. Add chopped hazelnuts and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
4. Remove the tarts from the refrigerator fifteen minutes before serving.